We've just launched an update to uLearn that will allow you to take control of learning automation. You can now remove courses from Auto Enrol, as well as automate training of any courses with Compulsory Courses.
Exclude courses from Auto Enrol
You may not need to train your users in Home Network Security if they're always working from the office - or in Physical Security if they only work from home. You can now exclude courses from Auto Enrol to prevent them from being included in your users' training programmes.
- Select courses you wish to exclude in the platform settings
- The selected courses will not be sent to users as part of Auto Enrol
- (Read the Auto Enrol article to find out which courses are normally included.)
Automate training on any subject area
You can now automate training on any course with Compulsory Courses.
- Select courses you wish to automate in the platform settings
- The selected courses will automatically be sent to all new end users
- This will work in addition to Auto Enrol which automates core infosec courses