uPolicy allows you to easily send out policies and see who has signed them. This helps you ensure that your users know what is expected of them, and to meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
Find out who has signed a policy
1. To see who has signed a policy, first head to the View Policies page.
2. Click on the policy you wish to see the signatures for.
3. The policy details window will now open. Click on the Recipients tab.
4. You will now see all users who the policy has been sent out to, and what their status regarding the policy is.
- Pending means the user has not yet viewed the policy
- Viewed means the user has opened the policy but not yet signed it
- Signed means that the user has signed the policy