You may want to let a third-party auditor go over your policies, or provide a link to someone else not on your platform to see your policies. This article will show you how to do so using an external policy access link.
How to create an External Policy Access Link
1. Click Settings under the Settings Cog in the top right, next to your name.
2. Click External Policy Access under uPolicy in the left-hand menu.
3. Click the Generate Link button.
4. You can now copy the link to your clipboard and send it to whoever you wish to provide access to.
Note: The link won't work until you have saved your changes.
Important Note: Whoever has the link has access to see your policies. It is important to keep the link safe.
5. Click the Save button to save your changes and enable the link.
How to remove an External Policy Access Link
To remove the link, click Remove Link in the External Policy Access Section of the uPolicy settings in the platform settings window.