Here's how we ensure you receive the support you need when using usecure, and how you can easily get in touch with us through the Messenger.
Note: All support queries should now go through the Messenger. While we will still monitor the support email address, we cannot guarantee response times.
The usecure support approach
Our approach to supporting our customers consists of three principles:
- Simplicity. Quickly and easily ask as any question from anywhere in our app
- Helpfulness. The Messenger will immediately recommend you self-service help articles, and if you don't find the answer you need you will be able to speak to a human as quickly as we can reach you (on average within 3 minutes during office hours)
- Convenience. When you start a support conversation through the Messenger, we can help and reply to you both inside the app or over email so you don't need to wait around
Getting support on any part of the usecure product suite is as simple as opening the Messenger on the bottom right of your screen.
When the Messenger opens, click 'New conversation' to get in touch with us.
You can also search the Help Centre straight from the Messenger.
How the Messenger allows us to support you better
Compared to traditional email-based support, the Messenger allows you to:
- Get quicker response times
- Receive an answer from any usecure team that is most relevant to your question, whether accounts, development or content
- See instant self-service support articles
- Receive answers to your questions and continue your support conversations in app as well as over email