The user blacklist allows you to stop specific users from being synced across to the usecure app from Office 365.
How to add a user to the Office 365 blacklist
Adding users to the O365 blacklist is done through the Office 365 Configuration Wizard.
1. Find the Office 365 section of your platform settings
2. Click Run the configuration wizard
The configuration wizard will now open in a new tab.
3. Click the Go to User Email Blacklist shortcut button
You will find this on the bottom row of option in the Configuration Wizard.
4. Enter the email you wish to add to the blacklist and click Add
Alternatively, you can blacklist a list of users. This list needs to be in CSV format, and you can upload it by clicking Upload Email Addresses. The pop-up window will allow you to choose whether to replace the old blacklist or to replace it.
The email addresses on the O365 user blacklist will be shown below, so you can ensure that the right emails have been blacklisted before saving your new settings.
5. Click Finish in the bottom-right to save your changes
The users you have added to the O365 email blacklist will not be carried over from Office 365 in your next automatic or manual sync.