What is uLearn?
uLearn is usecure's user-focused security awareness training solution that helps organisations drive secure employee behaviour.
Packed with an extensive library of interactive, video and blog-style content, uLearn offers engaging and continuous computer-based training - easily managed through intelligent automation.
With uLearn, you can:
- Quickly deploy a continuous security awareness training programme
- Reduce the likelihood of human-caused data breaches
- Develop a security-minded culture that can combat modern-day threats
- Cut remediation time and cost caused by internal cyber incidents
- Aid your efforts in achieving regulatory compliance
Some of uLearn's key features:
- Intelligent automation that eliminates repetitive admin tasks and ensures continuous user training
- Extensive library of infosec, compliance and custom-built courses - with new additions each month
- Individually-tailored programmes that identify and strengthen the user's largest knowledge gaps first
- Bite-sized courses - including video, interactive and blog-style content
- Easily view user progress from your data-driven dashboard
How uLearn works
Evaluate - Educate - Simulate - Report
With uLearn, your users will receive a bespoke security awareness training programme that is unique to their individual infosec vulnerabilities - with the option of deploying phishing simulations to provide practical risk assessments.
To achieve this, uLearn breaks your users' training down into a simplified four-pronged approach:
1. Evaluate - Determine your users' risk profile
To start off, uLearn conducts an initial risk assessment on your users to determine their individual knowledge gaps. We call this the gap analysis questionnaire.
Here's how the gap analysis questionnaire works:
- Invitation: Your users will receive an email invitation to their questionnaire, which they can start at a time convenient for them.
- Assessment: Once started, your users will be quizzed on 12-core areas of infosec best practice, with this multiple-choice assessment lasting approx. 10 minutes.
- Course enrolment: Using the results from the gap analysis stage, uLearn will automatically craft a 12-month training programme unique to each user - with weaker subjects (e.g., phishing, passwords etc.), being deployed first.
2. Educate - Empower your users
Now your users' programmes have been created, uLearn will automatically enrol each user onto their first course.
Note: Your users will only be automatically enrolled when 'AutoEnrol'
is enabled within your admin settings.
Here's a quick overview of your users' 12-month training programme:
- Prioritised courses: Your users will receive courses that match their weakest areas first (e.g., user scored weakest in 'phishing' during the gap analysis stage, therefore, their first course will be 'Phishing Awareness for Beginners')
- Automated invitations and reminders: To keep your training continuous, efficient and admin-lite, uLearn will send automatic course invitations to your users, as well as reminders for outstanding courses.
- Regular bite-sized courses: Your users will be educated on various infosec and compliance best practice, with AutoEnrol deploying one bite-sized course per month (this frequency can be customised by the admin).
- Engaging & jargon-free content: uLearn courses come with video, interactive and blog-style content to engage different styles of learning, whilst avoiding confusing tech jargon.
(Watch one of our uLearn course videos below)
3. Simulate - Test your users' learning progress
To ensure your users have improved their security behaviour, you're able to launch targeted simulated phishing tests using usecure's simulation tool, uPhish.
Here's how you can assess user vulnerability with uPhish:
- Realistic phishing templates: Your ever-growing library of phishing templates come with pre-made emails and landing pages, replicating trusted organisations and services.
- Custom-built templates: Create your own custom phishing templates, useful for targeted campaigns that impersonate internal communications.
- Automated simulations (AutoPhish): Send regular phishing campaigns to ensure user progress over time, with fully automated campaigns.
- Real-time tracking: Track real-time opened, clicked and compromised rates of your users to determine how the would react to a real-life attack.
- Granular reporting: Develop a clear risk profile of your organisation and individual users by digging deep into uPhish's in-depth reporting metrics.
4. Report: Aid your efforts in regulatory compliance
As your users progress through their training courses, you'll be able to view key insights of your organisation's uLearn performance straight from your data-driven usecure dashboard.
You're also able to acquire a more in-depth analysis of uLearn performance from your 'Users' tab.