Auto Enrol allows you to enrol all your users in an automated, individualised security awareness training programme that covers all the bases on essential security topics.
In this article, you'll learn
- What is Auto Enrol?
- What happens when I first turn on Auto Enrol?
- What courses are included in Auto Enrol?
- Can I exclude a course from Auto Enrol?
- How does Gap Analysis affect course difficulties?
- How often are Auto Enrol courses sent out?
- How to turn on Auto Enrol
What is Auto Enrol?
Auto Enrol is our automated security awareness training programme. You can switch it on or off from your platform settings.
- If Auto Enrol is ON, all users are sent out training courses automatically
- If Auto Enrol is OFF, no courses will automatically be sent out by the platform
What happens when I first turn on Auto Enrol?
When you initially enable Auto Enrol, the Gap Analysis questionnaire will immediately be sent out to all users. The results of this questionnaire are what will be used to create an individualised training programme for each user, determining the order in which they receive course material.
New users uploaded to the platform will also immediately receive the questionnaire.
What courses does Auto Enrol send to my users?
Auto Enrol includes the core infosec training courses - ranging from phishing and email security to working remotely and physical security. There are three difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced, all consisting of 12 courses.
Can I exclude a course from Auto Enrol?
Yes. In the platform settings, under the scheduling options for uLearn, you will find the Auto Enrol Course Blacklist. Any courses you add here will not be included in Auto Enrol.
If a user does well in Gap Analysis, do they start on more advanced courses?
All users will receive all twelve beginner modules before Auto Enrol moves them onto the next stage of difficulty. Gap Analysis will dictate the order in which these beginner courses are sent out to each users - but does not allow users to skip any modules or start on a higher difficulty level.
How often are Auto Enrol courses sent out?
The recommended default is for courses to be sent out every 4 weeks. You can, however, configure the interval as you wish in the Auto Enrol settings - as well as choosing a weekday and time for courses to be sent out.
How to turn on Auto Enrol
You can turn on or off automatic course send outs from your platform settings.
1. In the platform settings, click Auto Enrol under the uLearn tab
You can find the platform settings by clicking the settings cog in the top-right of your screen on the usecure app, and then clicking Settings.
2. Switch on Auto Enrol through the toggle option
Alternatively, you can toggle off Auto Enrol from here if you wish to turn it off.
3. Configure how often you want courses to be sent out automatically
You can select how many weeks you would like there to be between send outs, as well as what weekday and time you would like the send outs to be scheduled for.
4. Click the Save button to save your settings
Your settings will apply from the next scheduled send out.