This article will show you how to import users from a CSV file. To learn how to add individual users directly to the app, read: Adding invididual users.
Importing users from a CSV file allows you to conveniently add a large number of users to the usecure app.
Note: If you have enabled automatic course enrolment, any users added to your app will be immediately enrolled onto the first stage of their uLearn programme.
Importing users from a CSV file
1. Find the Users page from the top menu on the usecure app.
2. Click Import Users on the top right side of the window.
3. Click Upload via CSV in the Import Users window
4. Choose the CSV file you wish to upload. You can also download a template for the CSV file to ensure that you have formatted it correctly.
5. If the file can successfully be read, you will then be shown the new users that will be added to the app if you continue. View and confirm you want to add these users to the app.
6. Click the Upload button to finish importing the users to the usecure app.