It can be difficult to be responsible for your whole security awareness programme, so usecure allows you to let managers take responsibility for their own team.
Before you can add managers on the app, you will need to ensure that your users are separated into groups. You will then be able to promote users within those groups into managers of the group.
In this article you'll learn:
How to make users into Group Managers
1. Find the Users page through the top menu on the usecure app.
2. In the left-hand menu, click on the group for which you wish to add a manager to select it.
3. Click the Edit button above the group list.
4. The 'Edit Group' window will now open. Start typing in the name of the group manager you wish to add into the 'Group Managers' field, and then select them from the drop-down list.
Note: In order for a user to be made a manager of the group, they have to be a member of that group.
5. Click Save Group at the bottom of the 'Edit Group' window.
How to manually assign users Direct Managers
You can manually assign Direct Managers from the Users page.
Click on the action button next to a user -> Edit user - > Choose a manager under the Manager field
You can also assign users Direct Managers in a CSV upload or through your Microsoft 365 sync.
What information will Managers receive?
Group Managers will be provided with a weekly summary email which outlines information including:
New users added to group
Users who are tagged as inactive
How well the group is performing against the other groups
Outstanding courses for each user
NOTE: Currently only Group Managers receive the weekly summary email. Direct Managers do not currently receive the summary email.
Learn more about the weekly summary email